How to select the right Grooming Salon for your best friend ?As paw parents, we know nothing but the best for your family member, so how do you go about making sure you have chosen the right grooming salon.
1. Happy Customers – Check the grooming salons reviews, ask family, friends, co-workers, your neighbour and people in the dog park.
2. Transparent It’s okay to ask to tour a grooming salon, and to see for yourself how your pet will be accommodated during and after their groom.
3. Cleanliness Pay close attention to how clean the facility is, and the smell.
4. Products Used Look for groomers who are using high quality products, ask the groomer if they cover all areas of skin conditions.
5. How friendly are the staff this will provide you the comfort in knowing if the staff are happy then your family member will be happy.